Should I add the girl I like on facebook, or should I wait a little longer???!!!???!!!?

K so by best friend introduced me to the girl I like yesterday. She's one year younger than me and is very pretty, so I want to know her better. Our conversation was short and pitiful, but at least I made contact with her. I want to add her on facebook, but I need to be very careful causei don't want her to think that I'm a creeper. I've made some pretty bad mistakes with facebook, so I need some advice; should I add her now after talking to her once or wait some time?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Amanda
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

add her.

dont talk to her immediatly. wait a bit to talk to her again. wait a day or two between talking to her on facebook. dont constantly say hey or wahts up etc

• 1 decade ago

I'd add her, as people around here add other people who they barely know, so adding someone as a friend on Facebook doesn't mean much.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just from own personal experience people don't really view friending them on facebook as creeping. if she doesn't know you like her then she will probably think you just want to be her friend. nobody considers that creeping

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.