WHAT PROBLEMS DO YOU HAVE WITH THE WORLD?

Favorite Answer

The me myself and I attitude f*cks over just about everyone and most of the world has it. Then what's left of the population being purely good or evil and the evil ones are at least twice as many as the good. Most people fall in the gray area of selfish which is closer on the fence of evil than good.

Intolerance is the biggest problem this world has..out of intolerance cmes hatred and war etc

Hypocrisy.

The realisation that the "Lower Order" (animals) look after each other and their environment far better than humans.

I feel that people do not have enough compassion for others. I think that God created us to love one another not allow any circumstances to keep us from that.

People are to judgemental

• Sophia

Simple :

In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant. In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant. In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant. In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant. In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant. In South America they didn't know what "please" meant. And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.