WHAT PROBLEMS DO YOU HAVE WITH THE WORLD?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The me myself and I attitude f*cks over just about everyone and most of the world has it. Then what's left of the population being purely good or evil and the evil ones are at least twice as many as the good. Most people fall in the gray area of selfish which is closer on the fence of evil than good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Intolerance is the biggest problem this world has..out of intolerance cmes hatred and war etc

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hypocrisy.

• 1 decade ago

The realisation that the "Lower Order" (animals) look after each other and their environment far better than humans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I feel that people do not have enough compassion for others. I think that God created us to love one another not allow any circumstances to keep us from that.

• 1 decade ago

People are to judgemental

• Sophia
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Simple :

In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant. In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant. In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant. In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant. In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant. In South America they didn't know what "please" meant. And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.