WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?

Hey there! okay so there's this guy I really like! I think he likes me too! He always stares at me,let me go in front of me even though other girls are standing right beside me,gets nervous when he talks to me, smiles at me,and etc. So i really thought he liked me and stuff so I asked my friend who he liked and he said he would tell her today. But he hasnt told her yet and it's 8:51. ughhh! I wanna know really bad! So what the heck is taking him so long? Got any idea? thanks bunches<3

oh and the other day he was flirting with me. and we walked to our class 3 floors down together. so fo you think he likes me? if so why is he taking so long to reply?

Favorite Answer

Like you said he gets nervous, so maybe he's scared and afraid of your response, maybe he's not sure how to tell you. Give it time but do your thing in the meantime. :) Kicket w/him as much as you can. Have fun, enjoy your days. Woohoo. Make him feel comfortable w/you and not to worry about getting nervous, etc. Be silly, it'll make him feel confident. Works for me.

Well maybe he's does. But I had a guy friend that did the same exact thing. Anyways well maybe he has too think about it or maybe he forgot to tell ur friend. Its okay, you'll find out eventually.

Source(s): <LIFE>

maybe he is thinking of how to tell you how much he likes you trust me he wants to say it just right

Give him time! its hard to tell anybody you like someone.