Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is this Halloween Costume Okay?

I posted this before, but one person answered, so... I know it's a little early, but I was wondering if this costume was all right. Here's a link to it: http://www.partycity.com/product/costumes+%26+acce...

By the way, I am Korean and I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

Danke! I think I might wear it.

Favorite Answer

nice ...its hella cool...btw im native american ..no joke...

you may discover something to place under your daughter's princess dress. Thermals are a could. My daughter is two and he or she is going to be a bunny fairy (it is going to be freezing on Halloween) so I have been given her fleece pants to placed on under the tutu and that i even have been given tights and legwarmers to placed on under the pants. I have been given a thermal shirt and an exceedingly bushy jacket to flow over it. It wasn't costly, all if it became around $10-$15 at Wal-mart. i do no longer in all threat like the vampire concept yet it somewhat is only me, you may do it in case you prefer to of direction.

Yes.

• mike d

it looks ok. try it on and send me a picture and i'll tell you for sure. ;)

yes it looks cute.

• John

Yup ... I bet you'll look great in that.