wat are some good teen books?

like drama books or books where people are suicidal. like books that want u to keep Reading.

Favorite Answer

All Ellen Hopkins books, Noughts and Crosses series, The Declaration, Before I Die, Stargirl.

I have a few more if you want

Hi there! If you're interested, I'm an author with a fantasy/adventure novel out called The Other Side of the Gate. It's about a 14 year old boy who is mysteriously spirited away to a strange world where humans have been taken for generations, and he's determined to discover why.

If it sounds interesting enough, you can find out more about the book on my writer's blog listed below.

Thanks!

Well...Sarah Dessen's "Dreamland" has depressing topics, such as an abusive relationship. Really just read all of Sarah Dessen's books. They're the best teen books anyone could find, I think. Especially "The Truth about Forever", "This Lullaby", and "Just Listen".

You should read the time travellers wife. Its so amazing its about love a bit but theres the aspect Drama to because there is so much of it in the book. I loved it.

Source(s): I've read it.

The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry

I read thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. Hannah kills herself but leaves thirteen cassettes to explain why she committed suicide and each tape represents a person. It's a very good book.

I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder. (:

It's about a girl whose boyfriend dies, and he comes to her as a ghost.

And.. Impulse by Ellen Hopkins. It's told from the points of view of 3 teens in a mental institution. [They're all suicidal.] Also see Ellen Hopkins's other books; Crank, Glass, etc.

Source(s): I'm into those kinda books too.

Generation Dead!!

Now for suicidal, New Moon. And The sequel of Generation Dead, Kiss of Life. I know that's how I felt after reading it!

Hit and Run!

good book!

• 13 reasons why ~ suicide

What Happened to Lanny Garver ~ murder

Comfort (takes place in texas) ~ drunk father

Speak ~ girl is raped

Hope this helps. These books are VERY good. (And very sad... ;_;)