Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Help Girlfriend Problems!!!?

So I like this girl in middle school. I'm 12 and I really like her. We have "A and B" days. So our classes switch each day. I have only 1 period with her but we can talk on myspace and aim. I have health class with her on A days and on B days I hav p.e. With her. And I want to ask her out but I don't know how to do this. I drew a nice pic of her but I'm to scared to show it to her. And When I want to ask her out I don't mean like go to the movies and making out behind a tree.. I mean like holding hands and hugging. She's popular and I'm not. But I'm not a nerd eighter Please give me lots of advice thanks a bunch!!

Favorite Answer

iF YOU REALLY LIKE HER YOU SHOULD JUST ASK HER OUT. AND DEFFENITLY SHOW HER THE PICTURE YOU DREW OF HER BECAUSE IF YOU GAVE IT TO ME I WOULD JUST BE SO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE LIKES ME THAT MUCH THAT HE DREW A PICTURE OF ME. YOU SOUND LIKE A EALLY SWEET GUY.wHEN YOU ASK HER OUT SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS"HEY(HER NAME) I THINK YOUR REALLY PRETTY AND I REALLY LIKE YOU. SO DO U WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME? JUST SAY THAT AND SHE'LL PROBALLY SAY YES(i MEAN I WOULD DEFENITLY SAY YES AND I'M ONE OF THE POPULAR GIRLS AT SCHOOLTOO AND EVRYONE SAYS I'M REALLY PRETTY. I'M 12 TOO.