Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Help Girlfriend Problems!!!?

So I like this girl in middle school. I'm 12 and I really like her. We have "A and B" days. So our classes switch each day. I have only 1 period with her but we can talk on myspace and aim. I have health class with her on A days and on B days I hav p.e. With her. And I want to ask her out but I don't know how to do this. I drew a nice pic of her but I'm to scared to show it to her. And When I want to ask her out I don't mean like go to the movies and making out behind a tree.. I mean like holding hands and hugging. She's popular and I'm not. But I'm not a nerd eighter Please give me lots of advice thanks a bunch!!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

iF YOU REALLY LIKE HER YOU SHOULD JUST ASK HER OUT. AND DEFFENITLY SHOW HER THE PICTURE YOU DREW OF HER BECAUSE IF YOU GAVE IT TO ME I WOULD JUST BE SO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE LIKES ME THAT MUCH THAT HE DREW A PICTURE OF ME. YOU SOUND LIKE A EALLY SWEET GUY.wHEN YOU ASK HER OUT SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS"HEY(HER NAME) I THINK YOUR REALLY PRETTY AND I REALLY LIKE YOU. SO DO U WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME? JUST SAY THAT AND SHE'LL PROBALLY SAY YES(i MEAN I WOULD DEFENITLY SAY YES AND I'M ONE OF THE POPULAR GIRLS AT SCHOOLTOO AND EVRYONE SAYS I'M REALLY PRETTY. I'M 12 TOO.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.