Any Make out tips for me?

Im about 2 have my first make out session, and I don't wanna mess up. Wat do I do? I know I circle my tongue around theirs, but I couldn't Imagine that, is there anymore I need to know? any tips 2 make it better? Im only 13 so, u know, cant be so rated R

While you're making out there are many things you could do to make it more enjoyable for her. For straight up kissing techniques, you could rest your teeth lightly on her tongue, just enough so she will feel them. You could also try sucking on her tongue. There are also many other things you could try: play with her hair, run your fingernails up and down her neck, play with or nibble her ears, kiss or nibble her neck and shoulders, if she's really getting turned on and you are feeling bold, you could lightly squeeze her butt or caress her breasts. Ultimately you should just do what feels right at the time. Some of this might be a bit more than you want to do at your age, but its good stuff to keep in mind for later. Good luck and have fun :)

When you are in the process of making out, you will know what to do.

First of all, practice on the back of your hair, or on an apple or orange, whatever you feel comfortable with. After your finish practicing, if there is an saliva left on the object, start over, try to leave as little saliva on the object as possible.

Try spelling your name when you are making out.

Don't just shove your tongue down their throat, trying sucking on their bottom lip a little.

And take time to swallow, no one like it when you get a big glob of saliva in their mouth.

Don't take things to far, only do what you are comfortable with.

Good luck!

what's up pal. You have to remember she is just as young and innocent as you. She's just as nervous. You got to figure this out on your own, there is just some things the internet shouldn't answer for you. This is one.

i'll give you one tip from an adult, move your hands, (meaning face, hair, etc) save the fun stuff for high school. Oh and remember RESPECT THE LADIES, peace

any make out tips for you? yeah dont your still a baby if you have to ask you are still a baby

Practic on your pillow or a doll! I know it sound dumb but it works !:P

use ur imagination test it out. please answer if link dosent come up go to my profile http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200909...