Need hel with the warning light of my car?

it's been 2 days since a warning light is flashing on my dash board it is a square box with 3 kind of curly arrows going through What does it mean??

ok well the answer to the question is because maybe since u r gonna take me to school n work so i dont have to use the car pls dont ask stupid questions

gggrrr for real u need to think a lil bit if u dont have an answer then dont write anything u stupid dumbass

Favorite Answer

Open your driver's manual, which should be in the glove compartment, and look it up.

Or take it into a mechanic, and ask.

The question is, why are you driving around with a car that is alerting you that it has a problem?

Do you not care that you might be causing more damage?

It's like if you came up to me, bleeding, and I ignored you for two days. Ridiculous.

I have to agree with the first answer from a top contrib. Take it to a mechanic now before something more serious goes wrong. The engine light could mean a simple misfire of the engine to even a piston getting stuck which is very serious.