Why do guys prefer girls, rather slutty?

I mean you see guys go nuts over the Pussycat dolls, most guys go crazy for girls who'll lap dance them at 14. I mean really people? Is it just this generation, or am I missing something? Confidence and sluttyness are two totally different things, but confidence doesn't mean begging for sex when you're on the younger side of teens. I notice guys won't go for the smart girls who actually respect themselves and the people around them.

• J
    Favorite Answer

The guys who go after the sluts are only looking for one thing, and the chances of them getting it are higher than the chances if they were to go after a girl with actual self respect.

Obviously in a relationship I wouldn't want a slutty girl. The thing is, a conservative girl can be slutty with the guy she loves and who she is in a relationship with. Girls who are only just slutty cannot be trusted, so I would rather have a conservative girl who is slutty with me in the bedroom. Every guys dream. This way, she is loyal to only you and still horny in the bedroom. Conservative girls all the way.

They only go for the slutty kind of girls because they see them as EASY to get what they want but will run a mile if she got pregnant . So I'd prefer a smart girl who respects herself , than a slutty single mum pushing a pram