Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Need Help!, My Penis Touches the Toilet Water when i take a Poop?

I have had a problem with a large penis my whole life, and guys if you think girls like a penis greater then 10 inches your wrong (its a major turn off). Anyway i just need some suggestions, sometimes i lay on top of the seat, but usually when i use public restrooms, the toilet seat has some urine on it so my penis usually splashes around in the urine, which is really annoying. ANY SUGGESTIONS would be great

THANKS 4 UR Time

Favorite Answer

Hold it in your hand like a hotdog. Geez. That was simple huh?

Troll.

Use a little common sense. Back up to the commode like a horse backing into a stall - straddle the commode in a hunched over position & let it fly. Don't sit down on the seat.

well silly a$$ you are supposed to put the seat down before sitting on the john no wonder you are sliding down too far on the bowl.or you have a very small rear and you should put a sponge ring on the seat rofloao

perfectly normal..mine does the same

• don't get an erection when you take a dump?

ur not the only one son!...jus enjoy ur gift

tape it to your thigh.