Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

HELP ME! I AM DOING REALLY BAD IN SCHOOL!?

Ok I am getting all F's and one D in my classes because I was sick and I have a lot of missing assignments well only 1 to 4 missing ones in each class. So here:

#1: How do I get over being lazy and finish all my homework ahead of time so that way when its due I wont half to worry about it?

#2 How do I finish all my missing assignments by Friday or Monday?

#3: how do I pull my grades up?

#4 How do I study in all subjects? I have no idea on how to study AT ALL! (I need to learn how to study in Algebra, Science, History, and English)

Thanks

Favorite Answer

I'm pretty sure you can't have F's and a D in ALL your classes if you were sick. Unless you had the swine flu, I call this question bull *bleep*.

CASE

CLOSED.

But, since I wanna be nice.

#1: Try and do your homework gradually, like do 2 assignments one day, then 3 the other day or whatever.

#2: Try and focus just on homework, not "OMG DID U C CARLOS LOOK AT ME HES SO CUTE OMG!"

#3: Obviously, try and study and actually listen o_o.

#4 Are you serious about not knowing how to study? IT'S EASIER THEN BREATHING. Try cornell notes in history, if you don't know what it is, google it.

GOOD LUCK HEHEHHEHEHEHHE

Source(s): IM 12 AND SMART SUCK IT