Does anyone else go to the fair?

Wellllllll I'm going to the fair on Saturday, i'm just wondering cuz it seems pretty weird when I think about it.

[[I'm in NC]]

but a lot of my friends go and it's pretty funn.

SOOOOOO

is that lame to people in other states in the country?

hahaha

it's not like a mechanical bull fair, it's like a rides fair, but they do sell fried stuff.

and they have cows too i think,

hahahaha

i don't know.

i suck at explaining.

Favorite Answer

OMG i LOVE the fair! i camp the weekend of our bi-county fair and show animals etc and i go to the state fair! also a lot of chicken shows..even tho i live in the city ;) NO GOING TO THE FAIR IS NOT WEIRD!!

Source(s): long live the fair!
  • The fair i will grant you might be fun to go to But at the same time i would have to say that the rides are over priced and the games are rigged so the vendor wins 9 out of 10 times, sorry not what you want to hear but it the truth.

I live in NC 2! Although I live in Carteret County so I think the fair will be here where I live next month! But yea, I cant wait to go! I love the fair!

I love going to fairs... they are so fun! I am in New Hampshire and we have some pretty awsome fairs and they are really big! There are a lot of rides and games and there is like a place with a BUNCH of farm animals and things for the little kids to mess around with! Love fairs! :)Have fun @ urs!

• Ashlee

I do every year lol the fair is awesome and fun and anyone who says otherwise is lame

• blg876

I went to the fair this summer. It was kinda fun. No its not lame i guess.

i'm also in nc and i love going to the fairs. i think theyre fun

Ya, i love the mechanical bull and fried dough and pig races (i'm in ny)

LOL,no!

im always excited for the fair..

i just went like 2 weeks agoo..very fun!

and im fro Canada. :)

im in NC and the fair was here last week