Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

what devil fruit (from the anime one piece) would you eat?

Favorite Answer

Eneru's Fruit, the Goro Goro no Mi

• Audrey

I remember during the Alabasta arc, when Chopper and Usopp were fighting Mrs. MerryChristmas and Mr.4, Mr 4's cannon ate a dog devil fruit which made it become a dog. There's also another villain's sword who swallowed an elephant fruit. I can't remember exactly who it was but when the crew asked him if it was an elephant that ate a sword fruit, he replied "No! It's a sword that ate the elephant fruit!" Yeah, I'm not sure how that's even possible, but **** happens in anime. Also, I realized that if a human ate a human-human fruit, nothing would happen except they lose the ability to swim which sucks big time :O

Either the Mera Mera on Mi; the one Ace ate.

The Ushi Ushi no Mi: model Giraffe; the one Kaku ate (that one seems wierd but giraffes are my favorit animal).

Or the unnamed fruit that X Drake ate.

Source(s): love One Piece

Either the Rumble Rumble Fruit (God Enel's fruit) or the Glint Glint Fruit (Admiral Kizaru's fruit).

I'd lean in favor of Glint Glint Fruit.

Marco's. Immortality+Flying+Mera Mera no Mi powers(Ace ate this). Also like Logia invincible to Physical attacks!

little manga spoiler*

i want the devil fruit that marco has. the ability to turn into a phoenix is pretty cool imo

that one that made that marine guy turn into smoke...I forgot the name! >_<

black hole!