Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you came online tomorrow and saw P&S no longer existed...?

..which section would you migrate to? =)

Favorite Answer

lmao men's health for sure!

It wouldn't be a migration. It would be warfare. It would be ugly. I would hunt Reporter Trolls non-stop 24/7 until they had to kick me out, entirely. >_<

And it's not even that I'm *that* fond of P&S, ok? It's that Yahoo! Answers does *way* too much to pick on this particular Category, just because there are younger members here who act silly. It's that I get tired of Creepy Old Men in Finance and Real Estate and Politics and Men's Health (for example) *picking on the younger members here*, Reporter Trolling on 20-40 items *a day*, and then *Bragging about it* on the Yahoo! Answers Team Weblog like they own the place.

Honestly. Yahoo! made the age limits lower for Answers for a reason. They censor and filter things for a reason. Answers is supposed to be *all ages*, unlike *most* Yahoo! Services. Why *do* we invite younger members in if the Trolls get to take their crack at them? I'm sorry, that behavior from *Yahoo!*, supporting these Reporter Trolls and Creepy Old Men, just flat out appalls me. And one could submit that I'm on the "creepy old man" side of things myself! It's gone too far.

That would be my reaction, in a nutshell: The bastards have gone too far and have to *PAY*.

Nobody wants me going there. Seriously. Yahoo! wants me to stay mellow and non-trolling. For real. ^__^

• Erich

Baseball. I already migrate there.

Probably mental health, so I can help cope myself after the disaster that struck P&S! *sniffle*

Singles and Dating

I was there before P&S

I was a guru

I would probably go to another section and pretend that its P&S. Ahahahaha. :)

That would be sad though.

Rock & Pop.

• .

jokes and riddles cause you don't even need to ask a question in there