bri(: asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How to do my hair like this, Pictures.?

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb10/briannaban...

I really love this hair.

I love the big, loose curls.

I just don't know how to do it because i have hair a little past my shoulders, and i keep having trouble.

For instance, when i use a curling iron it doesn't seem to work, and last night i left rollers in and lordy was it a D I S A S T E R!

So advice, please?

Like products, and tips.

I have a straightner, if that helps?

But it doesn't have a rounded barrel so i can only get dented little pieces. D:

cwspush,if you read the question, thats not me.

LMFAO.

xD

Use a large rounded curling iron all over and put in extra hold spray while it's in your hair. Remember to pull the iron down when you are done curling it, not back. Also, it looks like the girl's hair is straight on the bangs, I would straighten that, and make sure to hold the iron in for a least 35 seconds.

I h8 rollers. They make my hair look terrible. Use a curling iron & hairspray each section while it's on the iron. Then, it should stay.

try to have a curling iron, or put it in a french braid when your hair is wet :)

I dont think it matters what your hair looks like your HOT, id do you if you were bald.