Presidential speech? 10 points for best answer?

my sister is in 5th grade and wants to run for president. she asked me to help her with her speech nad stuff that shew should give out for people to vote for her.HELLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER also how should she say her speech?

Favorite Answer

You want us to write a speech for you?

No.

Tell Her to Name things her school needs... her is some ideas...

Budget Cuts

Food and Book drives

School Spirit Days

Tell her to say ''If you have a question or concern I will try to help you!'' in her speech

Tell her to look at the audience to connect and get their attention

Keep it under 3 minutes!

Hope She Wins!

Source(s): Me, My Wisdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is not (insert last presidents name). I know you have hope for this country and I can change it for you, unlike (insert last presidents name). I know (insert last presidents name) left us a big mess but with my change you can have some hope for the future that (insert last presidents name) stole from you.

Signed,

(insert next presidents name)

http://www.ehow.com/how_4795859_write-class-presid...

or

heres some advice

Let them know that you won't make any promises that you can't keep...but you WILL promise to work very hard in their best interest. And that you will do your best to promote and foster a positive relationship between your class and the school administration. Good luck!

I don't waste my time listening to that no load.