Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What does your first and middle name mean on Urban Dictionary?

It doesnt have to be the first one it shows lol.

(first) 1.) The unisex name Tracy \t-ra-cy\ is pronounced TRAY-see. It is of Irish Gaelic origin,one meaning is warlike. Another originating as a nickname for Theresa "late summer"

(middle) pronounced (Jess-ih-kah)

Common name in Canada and the United States. Most Jessikas are friendly and pretty much amazing.

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Emily: "slang term for a highly attractive and sexually intriguing individual."

Oh and I LOVE this one: "The most beautiful person in the world. Often referred to as a Goddess. Has eyes that one can easily get lost in. A great friend that cares about people and makes the world a better place. Easy to love too."

Oh yes. :) LMAO. I am smiling right now.

Victoria: "Italian name meaning "Victorious" or "Victory" given to a girl that embodies the highest level of beauty. The best Victoria's are found in Franklin Square, LI. "

And: "Really nice, makes you laugh, beautiful, has a lot of passion, great friend to have."

This was fun! Thank you for getting me to look this stuff up lol.

Also...did you know that Emily is apparently a code word for alcohol? I had no idea! Lol.

Source(s): Emily Victoria
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chelsea~

Definition 1- the most AMAZING people you will ever find are Chelseas.

chicken flavored&lemon scented. DELICIOUSLY good looking.

Definition 2- The best friend anyone in the world could have. Probably the most hillarious person you will ever come across. A girl that puts everyone in front of herself and never expects anything in return.

Loyal

Always up to date on the latest celeb gossip and fashion

Loves anything to do with weddings

Definition 3- A girl everyone is amazed by! she has amazing eyes...and is all around Awesome! She is loved by all!

Marie~

Definition 7- (my favorite)

A very strange girl who is known to pee on iPhones when drunk and lick the faces of close friends. Makes llama noises and hides under her blanket whenever possible. Laughs obnoxiously like a woodchuck at things that are not funny. Probably lives in the woods and eats gratuitous amounts of small woodland animals. When there's a full moon, watch out for her or she may get hungry and attack.

Haha, I had never heard of that website before tonight.

Have a great night :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The middle name itself is not on there, but my first and middle together ARE, oddly enough. The following is the definition of a word made from my first and middle names:

"Awesome, but always modest and humble, strives for the best most times, interested in fairness for everyone.

Confident, but not overbearing. In fact, perhaps too quiet.

Easy-going, non-assuming. Mostly keeps to herself and has personal interests that may make no sense to the more ambitious sorts.

Generally pleasant.

Sometimes can also mean "too independent" or "a little eccentric."

The opposite of Kelia.

1: That girl never boasts about herself when we compliment her work; what a kero.

2: He worked hard as a kero on that carpentry.

3: That hairstyle is a bit kero; it's a little wild.

4: What a kero Valentine's Card; it's very pretty and must have taken forever to make."

Wow.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most hilarious answers lmao.

B) Intense, firey female Possessing ability to affect person, place, and immediate surrounding environment. Frequently manifesting such conflicting extremes that the outcome is typically one of lucidity or confusion. The conflict(s) can occur consecutively, concurrent or separate. Other characteristics of Danielle are; abundance of curly locks of hair (red?), kalidescope eyes, descernible voice capable of pitch, tone and volume that cracks Ice, shatters glass, and renders those in ear-shot stunned for moments, Buckcherry released a song about Danielle titled "CRAZY *****" in 2006, Danielle is synonymous with Tardy i;e, NEVER EVER, ever on time generally DST (Danielle Standard Time) run's within a 3 hour conversion =/- ( due at 2 pm will not arrive prior to 2:30 PM but usually by 5PM or somewhere in between)

'DANIELLE' your mostfearless, strong and loyal friend for life, or your most feared, relentless mortal enemy.

3. an amazingly cool person thats kindda freaky but loves life and is always is up for "anything" people refur to her as a slut but really shes just haveing fun.

Source(s): Urban Dictionary ;)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Amber
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Amber: An extremely attractive girl whos flirty personality and curvacious figure will keep you coming back for more. She's typically a brunette but occasionally acts blonde. She enjoys long relationships and has many close guy friends. Often mistaken for a "slut" but really isn't. She can also be a super ***** if you get onto her bad side.

Dawn: Setting a person on fire (or just burning them), then whacking them in the head with a pot, then throwing ice cubes at them, then injecting them with air to cause an embolism. Usually fatal.

Haha!!!

• 1 decade ago

Ishbel:

A woman of the night.

Sometimes known as 'the virgin stealer' she attracts many men with her short skirts and/or batting eyelids.

These women are also very kind when they are not entoxicated with alcohol.

Anne:1:

An attractive and classy young woman who lives up to the simple beauty of her name.

2:

A tall young lady with hair that changes color on a regular basis. Whenever she sees something slightly amusing, she bursts into convulsions of laughter that involve her shaking like she's about to explode, stamping her feet on the floor and pointing to the thing that she finds so hilarious. You can find Ann in her natural habitat, where she will be in a booth usually surrounded by people. You can pick her out of the crowd with her signature catchphrase "**** my life". But when you get too close you are in danger of her throwing things such as World History textbooks at you or using umbrellas to forcefully hit you in various uncomfortable places, although most times she will simply sprawl across you and decide that moving would simply take too much work. The Anne, though, is a very kind and loving creature, with an impeccable sense of finding fun and adventure, and most who meet her love her to death, and I am no exception.

3:

A very cute girl, surrounded by people who like her, mainly into things that people are normally not interested in, has a very interesting personality and an amazing smile, mainly the name of an australian girl, very loveable!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is funny stuff

Jonathan: Loyal, Generous, Handsome individual (s), who is/are without a doubt the very best person to love. Jonathan(s) is/are Intelligent, Subtle, Strong, Rock-like Men. They are the best Friends and very best Lovers.

David: A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world. Also known as Timebomb and various other variations including at least TB.

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does your first and middle name mean on Urban Dictionary?

It doesnt have to be the first one it shows lol.

(first) 1.) The unisex name Tracy \t-ra-cy\ is pronounced TRAY-see. It is of Irish Gaelic origin,one meaning is warlike. Another originating as a nickname for Theresa "late summer"

(middle) pronounced (Jess-ih-kah)

Common...

Source(s): middle urban dictionary: https://biturl.im/mUeu2
  • Jenn
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Jennifer - everything here, except on 5, where it says they have a hard time showing their feelings. It's quite the opposite with me.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jen...

And as far as my middle name, Ann, goes, this is the only definition I'll accept - A name that means graceful, musical, loving, and friendly.

Source(s): Urban Dictionary
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sophie- Sophie's are usually beyond hyper and usually making people laugh allot. Sophie's usually have a great personality and friendly towards most people they meet. Sophie's are one of the few people in the word to are actually the worth being around with.

Jayne-

A simple replacement for any word that you can't remember, can't be bothered to say or feel needs spicing up.

Also, it can be fun to use Jayne as a replacement for a word that rhymes with it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.