Which car do u Prefer out of these?

Lamborghini--- Gallardo

Lamborghini--- Murcielago

Lamborghini--- Embolado

Lamborghini--- Reventon

Porsche--- Carrera GT

Lotus--- Espirit

Pass this question to everyone else, pleezzz

Thanks for answering

Favorite Answer

Porsche--- Carrera GT

The Lotus Esprit is an old, old car. Pictures circulating on the internet of a "new" Esprit appear to be bogus, so don't hold out any hopes of it making it into production.

Being a boy from Norfolk (just down the road from the Lotus factory at Hethel as it happens) I have a huge soft spot for all Lotus cars, but the production Esprit just doesn't cut it in the company you've listed. Lotus may be magicians capable of turning out a supercar with just a modest engine, but the Esprit is almost 25 years old and, therefore, out of contention.

From the list you have drawn up I would have to go for the Gallardo. The Murcielago and Reventon are just too large, powerful and silly to make any sense on today's roads. The Embolado is still an unknown (and, from the internet sketches I've seen, ugly) quantity while the Porsche Carrera GT is too clinical. For the ultimate "real world" driving experience it has to be the Gallardo. It may not be as fast or as powerful as the others, but it will handle bimbling around in traffic that much better and still deliver all the fun you need when you get the chance to stretch it's legs.

Mind you, if the list was open I'd have to go for a Lotus Exige S240. Who else but Lotus can take a 1.8 litre Toyota engine and produce a car that can do 0-60mph in 4 seconds, 0-100mph in 10 seconds, a top speed of 150mph and all with razor sharp handling. Power and outright speed may be two sides of the equation, but handling is the oft overlooked third side. Few cars of comparable power can match a Lotus on performance. All the rest just use excess power to overcome all their other shortcomings.

• Toon

Hard one , All of these are exellent

bUt i prefer Carrera GT

Good luck

• ?

carrera gt

and some of the last espirit were nice

i don't like any lambos

Reventon

Source(s): for sure.

I'd take the Murcielago, even though I'd love to get my hands on an Audi R8, or a Camero SLT.

Audi S8.

from your list the Lotus just because its different.

• Gr8

I will Say """Espirit"""

Its a nice car......

All of them r mindblowing,,,but in my opinion its ""Lotus-- Espirit""

<~~~lotus elisezamaye is a car wrecker

LOTUS- espirit

:)