tips on flirting with my crush?

my crush sits in front of me. he's nice, and super cute(: i've been trying to flirt with him for the past few days: eye contact, smiling, laughing at his jokes... he messes around with his friends and i laugh at that too... when he asks me a question i look into his eyes, not looking around everywhere. he kinda seems into me too (if only a little bit) because he looks at me a lot while we're in class, and jokes around a lot.

i'm not sure if i'm doing it right... and is he maybe flirting back?

please give me some tips! thank you so much <3

Favorite Answer

I've always liked a light touch on a guy's hand or arm :)

Source(s): JMHO

yea talk to him get to know him better like right after that when you were chasing him with the ball you could of gone up to him and said that he was really good at soccer and that you are bad (not that you are or anything) but you can also ask him for a pencile or a piece of paper and see what he says or when you really want to go flirt just start to tell a joke around him and see if he laughs or looks at you weird if he laughs and no one else does then that means that he likes you hope this helped