Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

should i tell her the truth???help me ppl?

ok so i told the girl i like that i had sumthin to tell her which is...that i like her nd tht ive been likeing her for while now nd to find out if she feels the same about me...but im haveing a hard time tellin her cuz idk wat her reaction mite be nd that ill feel awkward talking to her after i do tell her....but now tht i told her tht i had sumthin important to tell her shes bugin me to tell her...and i told her that i would tell her in person not in txting nd i mite see her tonite alone in my car..but now im bitching out..how should i tell her????....nd note that we used to be together 3 years back...

Favorite Answer

don't string her along just tell her tonight when you see her. I had a great friend daniel he was my 1st bf when we were in grade school but it ended and we were friends ever since. through high school he always wanted a second chance but never worked up the courage to ask me. Now we're 21 and he finally decided to let me know how much he cared about me this whole time and now he has a girlfriend and i have a boyfriend and its his biggest regret knowing we could be together right now.

Source(s): personal experience

tell her dont be a puss those thigs hanging down ther arnt just for kids and she will respect you more if you are a man about it and tell her and if you were together before and you are still friends then there is some thing that she sees in you that she still likes and more than likely she feels the same way but she is the lady and it is not here place to have to say any thing about it go for it man i think you will b suprised at the out come watch and see

• Nayr

Dude. That's a major jam. I tend to get myself into these situations. I think it's a great idea at first, and then it dawns on me all the problems with my plans. I think that you should just tell her. If you feel that way and you know that's what you want to do, just do it. Be prepared to face the consequences for whatever your actions are.

Oh, and good luck!

you should just be like i have liked you since we were together 3 years ago and finally have the guts to tell you cause i want to b with you now

Just tell her and stop the drama , she might already know but just get a backbone and tell her already!

Your English bothers me!

And if you've known her for that long then you shouldn't be so scared to tell her.

1st you need to learn how to spell AND, that got me confused

just come out and say it!