What? Is this guy gay?

so i met his guy and he was insanely cute. And my friends tried to hook me up with him...he walked ver too me halfway and then gave my friends a look like they were crazy and then walked away, but before that i ran away cuz i was nervous. And later he came with his friend and asked if i wanted to be hooked up and i said im good (even though i wanted to be hooked up with him). So a couple days later my friend went up to him and said i know someone who likes you. And he said idc i dont want a girlfriend. And my friend said then what do you want a boyfriend and he went pssshhh and looked at her like she was a retard and then walked away. But he didnt say no. And he has bleached blonde hair, studs, and wears super skinny jeans. So is he like gay....cuz im not really sure? I don't want to believe it.

Missing valid information.

He could be.... The best way to find out is to ask him... Just be straight up and tell him to be real with you..... If you like him like that....

• DavoJo

I agree with Cameron.

• cc

Well if he's not into you then he must be gay! Isn't it obvious?

he could just be skaterish or emo or BI go for it hun (:

No