Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Am I the only one that feels incompetent health care is worse than no health care at all?

All Obama is going to accomplish with his "plan" is the wasting of TRILLIONS of dollars that we don't have in the first place.

Favorite Answer

Obama said himself "30 million are uninsured" that is 10% (of 300 million) of the population. Unemployment is 10%, uninsured is 10%. Why is the priority on uninsured. Wouldn't putting the 10% unemployed to work, help offset the uninsured getting insurance, moreso than insuring the uninsured would do for finding work for the unemployed.

I'm guessing people who say that have never been without healthcare. No, I don't want incompetency, but I wonder about some of the doctors on my HMO's "preferred provider" list. I don't understand why people pretend the current HMO system is working and is so competent and great.

I pay a lot every month, in addition to what my employer pays, and my choices in doctors are very limited under my plan, it takes weeks to get an appointment, and then, after all of that, the HMO denies half of my claims. Why pretend what we have now is so great? It seems to me you give people an option, and they choose themselves between the nationalized option and a private company. More competition is always a good thing for consumers, meaning us.

want is incompetent health care soon most employer will not be able to afford heath care for their worker what going to happen trillion for defense not one cent for health care the republican motto

• Bobo

No. There are many others who are voicing their disagreement with government controlled healthcare. I suggest that we all start eating better and getting more exercise because if Obama has his way, we will all have a lesser ability to access quality care.

I rather have health care than this war

Really, remember that when you need Chemo and your insurance won't cover it. At least you can die with dignity.

Do what I do...Man up and walk it off

Now you are a racist according to the homophobic racist child prostitution promoting liberals.

Most Americans agree with you.

• NNY

The government doesnt do any thing right, they fail at everything they touch.