Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 1 decade ago

What are some ideas for a 13th birthday for a girl?

I need help!!

Favorite Answer

I am a boy, but I know what girls like!! If she likes music maybe you could take her to a concert. Or sporty girls would like to go to like a football game or a baseball game. If not, just have a sleep over with her friends!

Source(s): Prior Knowledge

If you want to give/get a really good creative gift I would just suggest you get/give a Ribbon Gift Card. It is an e-gift card that gives you or the recipient a chance to pick any gift online and have it ship for free. With this Gift cards there is a wide selection of name-brand gifts to choose from and they are relatively inexpensive.I get them all the time from this page http://tughanze.ordermygift.com/default.aspx This is one of the most unique and elegant gift I have ever seen. Hope this Helps.

I love to get my friends a cute purse filled with flip flops, nail polish, and some gum.