Ugh... i have "run day" tomorrow for PE :(?

does anyone else have " run days"?

Update:

geesh why are people being rude? i dont like PE you get over that! i'd be lying if i said i loved it

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

On the toilet some times!

• Molly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yeah. We rn 3 minutes everyday, and once a week we up it by 2 minutes. So by the end we run 20 minutes a week. It's not bad, I just do my "gym jog" which is basically just walking with a bounce in my step and moving my arms. It works. Iike running, I just happen to sweat like man when I do it..so I never run during gym :P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thursday's my run day...oh crap, that's tomorrow isn't it? Well, yeah I have run days...THEY SUCK and I have PE right after lunch so everyone's pretty much puking all over the track because the school gives us no time for our food to digest.

Source(s): ♥A word from your special fairy friend♥
  • Alex
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i have a fitness day wear you have to run a lap on this HUGE track and when you finish it you have to do 10 pushups and 10 situps and you have to do that as much as you can for an hour

and i had to do that today

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tomorrow we have a "pacer test" where you run back and forth across the gym everytime you hear a beep and the speed of the beeps increse. :(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Three times a week. In the hot, hot Baghdad desert.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh god that sounds bad I had P.E. where we were aloud to sit and stack cups! haha move to private school! Good luck though breath through your nose out through your mouth! <3<3<3

• 1 decade ago

every school does. ask you teacher if u can listen to an ipod because music helps most people.

• 1 decade ago

everyday is a run day for me

• 1 decade ago

Running is just discipline.

If you can't run without complaining, you can't do anything in life without complaining.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.