Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Phentermine? Where can I get it?

I am 5'7, 23 and weigh 172lbs. I want to get phentermine and am going to try to find a doctor to prescribe it. I try to eat right and exercise but the thing is that I sit at a desk all day long and I cannot seem to suppress my appetite. I need something that is going to suppress my appetite and give me some energy, and I have taken this before and it is the only thing that helped me. If the doctor doesn't give it to me for whatever reason, does anyone know a place online where I can buy it without a prescription?

Favorite Answer

Dont listen to the person that talks about free trial acai berry BS

Not only is that stuff not FDA approved but nothing has backed up the claims that it provides weightless though it IS a superfood in its original form.

My suggestion would be to eat a small bag of a quarter cup of unsalted nonroasted nuts.

Drink lots of water.

By the way, you are not overweight. It seems more like you want to lose some vanity pounds.

Source(s): I do exactly that.

Buy legal phentermine online