Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Under Obama-care, are underage, illegal alien, fictitious, El Salvadorian prostitutes covered?

Or does that ACORN fall too far from the tree?

Favorite Answer

Any ACORN office will print them up a Certificate of live Birth from Kenya, I mean Hawaii, using your tax dollars.

Hopefully not. It doesn't really matter since ACORN is planting the seeds of their own destruction and wont be around long (yeah I know I went out on a limb there, but I wanted to spruce it up a bit =)

• TomT

It appears as though the pres. will now have to adjust his 92 million who don't have health care to 92 million and 13. Oh, make that 92 million and 17. I had forgotten the four ACORNs who were fired.

I dunno!

Maybe you should put on your pimp fur, I'll put on my ho shoes and we can go ask ACORN together.

P.S. Notice how SENSITIVE I was to make myself the prostitute and you the pimp, that is unless you have a preference. But I bet the ACORN idiots would believe us anyway.

• magi

Will the individuals that registered to vote multiple times get rebates on their multiple medical claims?

I'm sure our liberal (socialist) legislators and administration will find a loop hole to help cover the Latin-American child prostitute rackets....instead of finding a way to prosecute them...

Yes provided they use their acorn I.D.

Ten billion of those people does not compare with the rip-offs of the banks, insurance, and wall street.

According to Barry's legion of idiots yes.

• jz

if they are in the country for 31 days, they, like illegals, are covered.