HEY can u helpp me 10 ppoints?

okay i know this has nothing to do with this secton but i didt know where to put it anyways so u think that people acuatlly check thigns when u win something (like when u enter a contest on the web) and u win like do they check to make sure ud idnt lie because i want to enter but u need to be 18 and im 16 and all that but anyways becuz can i use my moms but i dont wanna lose bcuz they think im old?? can i put my name and then like a fake b-day??

Favorite Answer

if u win . and it is a large prize like money , a trip, or other large item..U will be disqualified for lying about your birth date. They will require ID if and the rules say u must be 18 to enter.. Then you blow it.

If it is small stuff like a gift card free music or something then your OK. They don't check.

I win Marlboro stuff all the time.

yea say your like 19 or 18 because 16-19 year olds are still really young peopl

no. they might ask for birth certificate

OMGZ i like don't no where to like put the answer...maybe i should like idk i'm too confused. Lets put it in like in this section! Yay, that will work...

Yea right, we really know that. You shouldn't even be doing that in the first place.