It seems like everyone has at least one major problem or more in there life that they have to deal with.?

Do you agree or not? What do you think is the meaning of this?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Everyone has a major life theme.

Everyone also has a major weakness that acts against them in their goal to achieve their major life theme....like Superman and Kryptonite. His goal is to be a savior, but if he gets close to Kryptonite, it will weaken or kill him thus rendering him useless as a savior.

Another example would be a naturally gifted star athlete who was an alcoholic. If he doesn't get help for his alcoholism, he will never progress as an athlete, even though he was genetically gifted to be an athlete.

The meaning of this is that you have to overcome your dark side in order to accomplish your goals/mission/destiny in life. You have to learn to master your own spirit before you can have success in life.

This is how your soul learns and is perfected.

This means being able to resist the temptation to do or not do whatever it is that is your specific problem. Also it means you cannot be in denial about the problem. You have to be able to see yourself from an outsider's perspective. Denial and temptation are both from the dark side. Denial presents a false view (lie) of the past and Temptation presents a false view (lie) of the future.

• 1 decade ago

I agree.You are the sum of your experiences, and everybody is different and so everyone will have to deal with different problems, major or not. But its not the problem that makes you who you are, it the steps you take to deal with it. The way you handel each situation determines the type of person you are and changes the course of your life. You will always have obsacles to overcome throughout your life, and some things won't come easy. I've learned, however, no matter what the problem you are responsible for you who become.

• REVA M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Agree. Because none of us are perfect, we all make mistakes and cause problems in our own lives. From the people we choose to hang out with (who are not necessarily bad people, but if they are causing a lot of problems in your life then it may or may not be a mistake for you to be around them) to even the way some of us eat.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's easy to give yourself stumbling blocks to stop you doing things, for sure. Usually because of fear or laziness. Its easy to convince ourselves that we want something but we know deep down inside that we don't. So make every excuse possible not to do it. It;s great because you have something to whinge about at the same time. :)

Practicing Shaman... quantum physics rocks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

QE,

My father once told me that it was the obstacles, problems, issues and heartache that truly defined life. Life without spice would not last long or be fruitful.

• 1 decade ago

It does make life interesting.

• 1 decade ago

Problems are challenges that tap our inner resources which otherwise would remain dormant.

• 1 decade ago

...agree - it means solve your own problems first before you give advice or opinions to others about solutions to their problems...

• 1 decade ago

yea i do agree...i think its because everyone has their own struggles unique to them and its to change them and eventually to change the world, for good or for bad...

• 1 decade ago

the first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile. we all have unfinish problems in our live.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.