why are women in afghanistan treated so badly?

where did it all start and who started these rules about how women should act and what to do? i know these rules are really old and this is not a new thing but i mean someone had to start it so who is it or when is it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They're not. Although the Middle East is more patriarchal than Europe Muslims are expected to treat their wives with respect and kindness. Women in turn must obey their husbands as this is what God intended.

Source(s): Women are like children: they need a man to act as a teacher, protector and provider. This includes punishment as it's for their own good.
  • 1 decade ago

It's called patriarchy. The male is dominant. American women didn't take long to say, to hell with this b.s., so these women need to rise up as a whole and revolt the way Alice Paul did to fight for women's rights here. They can't kill ALL the women, nor put them all in jail, they just need to organize and fight this cruel and archaic crap.

• 1 decade ago

I ask the same question here in America.

76% divorce rate and most children growing up with inly a mom, lets not get into 20% of American daughters who must endure molestation by their own fathers.

• 1 decade ago

Allah doesn't like women?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cause allah (peace and blessings be upon his name) doesn't like women.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.