Glen
Glen asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What would you say should be the proper response?

to a false charge of "racism". And what should the consequences be?

• MSB
    Favorite Answer

Depends on the circumstance... I never actually was called (or even had it implied) that I was a racist until I didn't vote for Obama.

I'm starting to formulate a theory that since Democrats think not voting for someone and disagreeing with someone must have some kind of hateful motivation, then they probably didn't vote for Palin because they are sexist. They just keep picking on her because they're sexist. And if they happen to be women, well, they must just be traitors to their gender decieved by oppressive male supremacists.

• Kaye B

If there was lots of love there would be no racism. Just remember what ever colour or height you are we all put our pants on one leg at a time it doesn't matter how rich or poor we are.To false a charge of racism is nasty and a chargeable offence

• Bobo

The continuous charges of racism will by themselves water down their own meaning.

Well a typical Republican response would be: "You're not a TRUE American!"

The question is too general.

• NNY

Jimmy Carter is an Idiot.

• jz

yo momma!

and then a fist fight would probably ensue.

_ _

___________

-or-

you LIE!