I dont get women... answer me this question?

Alright so about 9 months ago, my friend Brett, a virgin at the time hokked up with this girl named Ashley, who was also a virgin. Vrett's intentions were to hit it and quit it. He talked to her for a month, hooked up with her, then cut contact with her her. This, literally, ruined Ashley's life. She's so desperate, to this day. So far, she has f*cked 6 other guy within the last 9 moinths, including myself. (And these are just the guy's I know of.) I think she's one of those girls who hooks up so she can "feel loved," buthere's the part that stumps me: She still, to this day, 9 months later, tried to talk to my friend Brett(leaving comments on Myspace saying he's "cute and all that) Its like, why the f*ck would you want to try to date an a*shole who used you in the past?(BTW the reason Im not going out with her after I f*cked her is because, I feel SHE used me... kjinda. After I hooked up with her, she said she had another guy in mind and that was that) So what my question is, why would she try to talk to a guy that used her? Why do all women/ most women do this? I see it over and over again!(And no I will never date her now, fore she has hooked up with too many guys)

She's 15, and I slept with her because I connected with her,... I thought. I helped her out and comforted her(which is probably the reason why she wanted to f*ck me) and then when I asked her out, I musdt've beeen put into the friend zone, because she rejected and said she couldn't be in a relationship atm. That was 5 months ago(I was the third guy she f*cked)

Favorite Answer

I cannot answer this question truthfully because of trolls.

But I will anyways.

After that first taste of love she turned into a s l u t.. There's no hope for her. Most women are not like this, as she is not a woman, she is a s l u t, which it a totally different category, in my opinion. Anyone who has sex before they are married, or any woman, at least, turns into something horrible.

She's one of those very stupid naive girls who "needs" to have a guys attention all the time. I got a friend like that. There could be a few reasons for it or none at all. She wants the attention she's a wh0re.. She probably thinks being with all these guys makes her "coool" what she needs is someone to tell her like it is and set her Straight

• We don't all do that. Some of us do actually have brains and self-respect. That being said, it sounds to me as though she hasn't accepted the fact that this guy doesn't give a damn about her. She's hung up on him because he was her first, when she should really just let it go, make a learning experience of it, and move on.

Because she stupidly believed that he actually liked her...which most women do if a guy talks to them and flirts with them for a month!

there are many insecure people in the world and act in self destructive ways. Some of those people just happen to be women that you know.

Source(s): I am an old lady, and therefore I am ALWAYS right.

She lost her way. Isnt straight in the head. Sadly, i see this type of situation all the time..

And, frankly, i think youre an idiot for sleeping with her too.. probably made her situation worse.

idk, i heard once in an article that when a girl first has sex with a guy, theres something that makes her automatically attached to that guy, or maybe she's just a desperate whore.. how old is the girl?? because it might help...

wow your friend is a ****** douche

just " hit it and quit it "? That's really messed

and you had sex with her too?

No comment.

teenagers eh

Source(s): doncha just love them