I dont get women... answer me this question?

Alright so about 9 months ago, my friend Brett, a virgin at the time hokked up with this girl named Ashley, who was also a virgin. Vrett's intentions were to hit it and quit it. He talked to her for a month, hooked up with her, then cut contact with her her. This, literally, ruined Ashley's life. She's so desperate, to this day. So far, she has f*cked 6 other guy within the last 9 moinths, including myself. (And these are just the guy's I know of.) I think she's one of those girls who hooks up so she can "feel loved," buthere's the part that stumps me: She still, to this day, 9 months later, tried to talk to my friend Brett(leaving comments on Myspace saying he's "cute and all that) Its like, why the f*ck would you want to try to date an a*shole who used you in the past?(BTW the reason Im not going out with her after I f*cked her is because, I feel SHE used me... kjinda. After I hooked up with her, she said she had another guy in mind and that was that) So what my question is, why would she try to talk to a guy that used her? Why do all women/ most women do this? I see it over and over again!(And no I will never date her now, fore she has hooked up with too many guys)

Update:

She's 15, and I slept with her because I connected with her,... I thought. I helped her out and comforted her(which is probably the reason why she wanted to f*ck me) and then when I asked her out, I musdt've beeen put into the friend zone, because she rejected and said she couldn't be in a relationship atm. That was 5 months ago(I was the third guy she f*cked)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I cannot answer this question truthfully because of trolls.

But I will anyways.

After that first taste of love she turned into a s l u t.. There's no hope for her. Most women are not like this, as she is not a woman, she is a s l u t, which it a totally different category, in my opinion. Anyone who has sex before they are married, or any woman, at least, turns into something horrible.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She's one of those very stupid naive girls who "needs" to have a guys attention all the time. I got a friend like that. There could be a few reasons for it or none at all. She wants the attention she's a wh0re.. She probably thinks being with all these guys makes her "coool" what she needs is someone to tell her like it is and set her Straight

• We don't all do that. Some of us do actually have brains and self-respect. That being said, it sounds to me as though she hasn't accepted the fact that this guy doesn't give a damn about her. She's hung up on him because he was her first, when she should really just let it go, make a learning experience of it, and move on.

• 1 decade ago

Because she stupidly believed that he actually liked her...which most women do if a guy talks to them and flirts with them for a month!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

there are many insecure people in the world and act in self destructive ways. Some of those people just happen to be women that you know.

Source(s): I am an old lady, and therefore I am ALWAYS right.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She lost her way. Isnt straight in the head. Sadly, i see this type of situation all the time..

And, frankly, i think youre an idiot for sleeping with her too.. probably made her situation worse.

• 1 decade ago

idk, i heard once in an article that when a girl first has sex with a guy, theres something that makes her automatically attached to that guy, or maybe she's just a desperate whore.. how old is the girl?? because it might help...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow your friend is a ****** douche

just " hit it and quit it "? That's really messed

and you had sex with her too?

No comment.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

teenagers eh

Source(s): doncha just love them
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.