Battle of the Rock Legends: The Beatles Vs. Led Zeppelin?

Ya i was just wanting to know what is the best band to you. Personally i like Led Zeppelin more, not that i don't like The Beatles i think they're a really good band, but Led Zeppelin just seems to have more energy in their songs ( this might be because i do like modern day metalcore/ posthardcore bands), either way i think they're both epic rock legends and i'd like to just get everyone's opinoin's

thanx

Favorite Answer

i like both a lot,but i gotta go with the beatles on this one.it was the beatles doing things the way they did both by how they wrote their songs and how they did things in the studio that gave bands like led zeppelin their creative freedom.

They are my top 2 bands...

I've liked Led Zeppelin longer and I like them most, but I listen to the Beatles much more often and have about twice as many songs by the Beatles than I do by Led Zeppelin.

(132 and 63)

The Beatles are better I'd say, because they did so much and transformed music, but Led Zeppelin remains my favorite band to this day.

My favorite song for the past few months has been:

"I've Just Seen A Face" ~ The Beatles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbKGsEK_T9g

Youtube thumbnail

The Beatles

aahhh they are both so good!! my two favorite bands! who could ever choose?

i mean ive been a beatles fan for longer but i just discovered Led Zeppelin and i worship them. Led Zeppelin has more energy i agree but the beatles do have more variety and awesome solo careers too. i just cant pick!

Hmm, well there's a couple of LED ZEP songs I HATE, but I can't think of any Beatles songs I hate, just some I am not too fond of. SO I guess the Beatles win.

• I love The Beatles.

I like Led Zeppelin, but I LOVE the Beatles.

Quite enough energy for me. (Please Miser Postman, I Should Have Known Better, Twist & Shout, I Wanna Be Your Man...)

:)

• shane

Love both. I'd say Zeppelin though.

• Mars

opinion question much? some people don't like LedZep, some people don't like The Beatles (of course you have to be totally brain-dead to not like at least one of them). But there are more LedZep songs I dislike than there are Beatles songs, so The Beatles win.

personally, i like led zeppelin. theyre so mellow and classic rock and somewhat jazzy and ahh god theyre so original and awesome. and i dont really like the beatles theyre too soft and hippie-ish for my taste

the beatles