? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

michael jackson or elvis presly?

• nelly
    Favorite Answer

Michael Jackson.

Mj all the way. I've only heard of a couple Elvis songs. MJ's changed the world. He broke barriers, he taught people that ur skin color doesn't make a difference. He is the best entertainer ever. He was universal. His music made people cry. He sold more records after death. His dancing was phenomenal. God blessed those feet of his and he used it. He was the most kind sensitive man ever. He was good ever since he was 6. So many things have been dedicated to him. More everything. He healed the world, dined with the pope. He needs a flippin mj day. I'm still sad about it. He had trademarks of the millenium. He is the entertainer of the millenium. Long Live the King. friend to everyone. The list goes on. Elvis was good though i got to admit. He was sweet. I respect Elvis fans, but gotta love mj!!!

Michael Jackson, because he actually wrote a lot of his music. That's something Elvis never did.

Michael Jackson!!!!

Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson!

Why do people always compare tho's two, they were both kings

but i would say that i prefer MJ

Rest in peace Michael jackson king of pop

Rest in peace Elvis Presley king of rock and roll

• Murzy

Elvis

• I agree with Helena,their both legends and they are both kings.Elvis is the King of Rock n Roll and MJ is the king of Pop.Personally,I like MJ alot more,but they both have an equally famous lagacy that will live on forever until the end of time.