Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

In a spiritual sense, does anyone else think like this?

It seems as if Kanye West believes himself to be a modern day messiah. First with the crown of thorns on his head, now the music awards he disrespects other artists because... why? Either he believes himself godly beyond all mental help or he's simply an arrogant prick. Anyone else think he's simply a prick or does he really have a God complex?

NOTE: Once he begins to speak of himself in third person, I vote assassination.

Favorite Answer

Kanye West has always come across as an arrogant, self-centered bastard. And his "music" reflects this.

Arrogant prick is the answer to your question. Someone with a god complex would, I would assume, not spend time lording over frivolous music awards.

1 word...CONCIETED!!! Kanye West believes that he's such a famous person he's untouchable! He feels that he is above everyone else. Though his mother recently passing away and his break up with his girlfriend and the paparazzi might add on to his, "attitude," I still dont think its an excuse to put down a completley innocent person who did nothing. She was excited it was her first award and since he felt he was above everyone else, he went up and spoke what was on his mind when it wasnt called for. im sure everyone else thought Beyonce should have one but they had enough compassion to let Taylor Swift enjoy her FIRST award.....

And anywas, his mother passed away waaay after that whole thorns on his head. I think that is ABSOLOUTLEY DISRESPECTFUL to do something like that and im sure others do to.

1. Kanye West thinks he is God.

2. Non-believers will be sent to Hell, or will just be rudely interrupted.

3. Kanye likes fishsticks.

4. Kanye is a gay fish.

I think he is an arrogant prick.

He seems to believe he is above the rules/laws/ethics of humanity.

I call it Rapper syndrome.

I will be called a racist - I'm sure

When did disrespect become "cool"? pathetic little man.

A lot of times performers start believing their own hype and start believing that the adulation the fans give them is because they're superhuman beings

Mr West is a self-promoter, he will take any opportunity to get in front of the camera.....

He thinks of himself quite highly, yes.

Too bad no one likes him now. Not even the president.

• Idk

Kanye West is a gay fish.

I doubt he thinks he's messiah, he seems religious. However, he's so religious, and combine that with his likely narcissism, he just have a huge ego.