i might be pregnant? i need answers NOW!?

Last month i started my new birthcontrol, but i took it for about 2 weeks, then i stopped befre i started my period, when i finally did get my period (august 19) it came a little later than usual and lasted 3 days longer than usual(august 25), i had unprotextive sex on (august28) the guy im with nutted in me, i also had unrpotective sex with him on (sept 11) he did nut in me but he pulled out then imediatly put it back in. I havent had sore breast but around my nipples it has been sore and for the past couple mornings i been feeling sick. help me

Favorite Answer

you wont get pregnant as long as you're taking your birth control properly. Your bf could ejaculate inside of you and you will not get pregnant. However if you skip a pill your chances of getting pregnant will increase, specially if he ejaculates inside of you, pulls out and goes right back in. You do have pregnancy symptoms. The only way you will find out is by taking a pregnancy test. If it turns out that you aren't, and if you don't want a baby...take care of yourself because it seems like your bf doesn't care if you get pregnant.

Source(s): experience

Its too early to tell if this all happend within the past couple weeks you wouldnt have symptoms yet...take a test

take a test and stop the birth control until u find out the results!

sore breasts was my first symptom, go to the dollar store and buy a test they all work the same, If it doesnt come up positive it may be to soon, mine came up pos at about 4weeks, and if you cant wait go to the dr and tell them you think you might be pregnant and ask them to order you a blood test.

Sounds like you are pregnant. Take a test.

you need to go take a test. always use a condom and birth control or this stuff will happen.