Do you think there are more people depressed because they aren't getting sex?

or more people depressed because they are getting too much.

My assumption is more people are depressed because they don't get enough sex than people who are depressed because they are getting too much.

Depends on the person really. I mean, if sex is that important to them, they must be pretty shallow. I don't think anyone is depressed because they are getting too much sex, more because they feel really "dirty" to be doing it so much and with so many people, if that is the case. So, to answer your question. I think more people feel depressed to have too much sex rather than not enough (there's always masturbation to make up for that, lol)

Sort of. When I don't get enough I get mean and can be dangerous. So, in the spirit of Fletcher Christian on HMS Bounty I go ashore and do my duty for God and Country. (one of my favorite Marlon Brandon scenes.)

Can't say I've ever had too much. Been a few times the body has insisted on resting.

• Let me say this, i haven't had sex since my first time when i was 16 years old, i'm 35 years old now, and i'm not depressed........when i'm drunk and that's about the only time, i would much rather have too much sex then none at all.

Source(s): I Vote Death By Sex.

There is no such thing as a depressed person that gets too much sex. hahaha

YES' if you don't have sex it is stressful for me i need it every day every day sometimes twice a Day . i heard from my friend that if you don't have sex at least once a week women get stressed out we get bit***ty so my doctor told me yes it's true women do get mood swings and it burn es FAT_OFF our thighs so just have sex already i'm haveing it .

sure