??. asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Katie Lea deserves a title opportunity?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

she does but ecw doesnt have a divas title :(

• 1 decade ago

Yes she deserves it but won't get it.

Katie Lee and Natalya are probably the 2 best actual wrestlers out of all the divas. But the wwe doesn't care about divas that can wrestle good. I mean they don't use either one of them as wrestlers and when they put them in a match they lose. Katie is awesome I just wish the wwe would let her show it.

• The WWE Booking Team needs to let her go on Smackdown and wrestle regularly. Since ECW is taped the same day that Smackdown is, she could second her brother, Paul Burchill on ECW and then go wrestle on Smackdown. She is a very talented wrestler and it is a shame we seldom get to see her wrestle now. She is talented enough to get title opportunities for either the WWE Divas Championship on Raw or the WWE Women's Title on Smackdown.

• 1 decade ago

She had a huge chance back in the Summer of 2007, hell most of 2007 but she doesn't really get over with the Fans, despite the fact that I think she's one of the better women's wrestlers on the roster

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nope, shes on ECW, they don't have a championship there, possibly when Paul moves over to Smackdown she will then move with him then have a chance at actually getting into the championship picture for the women's title.

• i know this makes me sick that they girls who can wrestle dont get push but who cant do! for ex girls who can- gail kim, katie lea, jillian, natyala, beth phoeinix!!!!!! it is soo stupid how alica fox gets a push and beat gail kim and the bellas beating katie lea umm hell no!!!

and by the way it is not just u ! ahhahaha

Source(s): This Has Been Manipulated By The Master Manipulator
  • 1 decade ago

have not seen her wrestle enogh to make an informed decision on what i think. i think snce ecw is supposed to be extreme they could do the incest angle her and paul were originally gonna do

• Amen
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

she is sloppy in the ring but a decent wrestler i need to see more of her in the ring

• 1 decade ago

she does

wwe is ruining her career and she's not in svr 2010 game

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When was the last time he had a match?!?!?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.