Help Please! System 32 error?

Every time I boot up my computer I get this error (error loading c windows system32 config system 1 protect.dll). Is there anyone smart enough to help solve my problem?

Every time I boot up my computer I get this error (error loading c windows system32 config system 1 protect.dll). Is there anyone smart enough to help solve my problem? And idont have a disk.

Favorite Answer

Hi,TwoToneToney

There are 3 step to repair system 32 error

If you got system 32 error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. To repair system 32 error you need to follow the steps below:

* Step 1 - Download a system 32 error repair tool,install this error repair tool.

* Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for Free.

* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair system 32 error.

Here are the url of system 32 error repair tool:http://www.fixerrorquick.com/ttfix-system_32_error...

weird, it can be anumber of things,

1. the file is corrupted,

2. somethimes runing "chkdsk /f" using the program "CMD" in the windows dvd will fix it

3. the file might have gotten deleted

if you have the windows dvd, just put it in, make sure the computer starts from the dvd, then click repair and it should repair whatever problems it has it self ;)