Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

What do i do if im depressed?

- I feel sore all the time

- Im always tired

- i have these sudden urges to cut

- all i want to do is sleep and/or just stay in bed

- i've been gaining weight (about 15lbs)

on top of that im always getting nagged at by my parents

my mum gets mad at me b/c i don't talk(open up) to her so she yells and then gets physical.

im almost always smiling to cover up that something is wrong with me

im irritated a lot, get pissed off a lot faster then usual, im always thinking that i bug everyone that i talk to,....heck i even feel like my own presence annoys people that im around

In all, i think there's something seriously wrong with me and wondering what i can do to get help.

All i want to do is be happy again!

im NOT christian

im actually Native American

so....not to be mean or anything im not really into the bible nor do i believe in it

dude had that same prob! and for the wanting to cut, just take a rubber band and wear it on ur wrist and when u get depressed just snapp it. and try gettting meds. or maybe ur just getting near the period. and ur mom it goin crazy over nothing. its prolly just a stage, im still in tht stage of depression. my teacher is always gettin in my business tryin to find out whts wrong with me so i hide all of it with a smile. and it dont help at all. have some one besides ur mom take you to the doctor to get depression medication. or ur prolly bi-polar.

Seriously check out www.FeelBetterNetwork.com. They not only have experts and coaches but some great articles to help you figuring out how depressed you are, what to do , and therapists and Doctors who can help you in your area. I use it often and I really think it could help you out as well. It is a very good thing that you are reaching out.

God can help you live a better life if you want Him to help you. You can have a personal relationship with God by saying the prayer below. God is our Creator, all-knowing, all-powerful, eternal, holy, love. God loves us and sent us His Son, Jesus Christ, so we can go to heaven if we know and follow Him. Forever means without end -- time on and on without death. Forever is what happens after we die. Either we go to heaven and be with God forever, or we go to hell which is very bad and painful forever. The good people who are saved believers in Jesus Christ go to heaven. The bad people go to hell. We need to know and follow God in this world to get to heaven in the next world. We follow God by loving and obeying Him and loving others for Him. Jesus Christ, God's Son, is our bridge to God. Jesus died on the cross to cancel our sins. We need to accept Jesus into our life as our Lord and Savior forever to receive God's blessing and forgiveness plus go to heaven to be with God forever after we die. This is about being a born-again Christian. Faith in God is a gift from God. You can pray for faith in God. Just speak out and ask God for the faith to believe in Him and to follow Him. Some people find faith in God when they realize the beauty in the world is made by God. Evolution can't explain the world's natural beauty, for example, the parks in the world, animals, flowers, peacocks, sunsets, butterflies, rainbows, etc. After you have your faith on, you can pray a sinner's prayer to be a born-again Christian. This prayer is very important and should be said with a sincere heart and faith in God. This is the prayer: "Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and that Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for our sins. I have done the following sins (state these out) and I pray to discontinue these sins. I pray to receive Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and Savior forever. In Jesus' name, amen." I'm Lutheran and I like the Baptist churches. You could find a good Christian church and try a weekly Bible study group with them to learn more. God bless.