Would u be surprise if you found out that obama likes to read twilight?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I would be somewhat surprised; he seems to favor fairly "deep" reading material (although Twilight may be quite deep; I haven't read it), and I doubt that he has much time for recreational reading.

Now maybe you can answer a question for me. I found your question while searching to see if anybody had asked why people often say they are "bias" instead of saying they are "biased." I am curious: why do you ask "Would u be surprise..." instead of "surprised"? I am truly puzzled by this. I've never noticed anybody leaving out the "d" in "surprised" before, but is there a developing trend of leaving off the final "d" in words, or have I just never noticed (or should I say "notice") before? I would really like to know, if you don't mind answering.

• Doug B

Considering the age of his elder daughter, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Obama had read the books to at least keep up with his kids.

Considering the books are Mary-Sue pablum, bereft of anything resembling literary merit or interesting characters, I'd be amazed to learn he liked them.

• Sugar

No, It would not be too unusual.

lol. totally=]