Emily H asked in PetsHorses · 1 decade ago

Colleges in Indiana that have horse boarding?

I am looking for a college in indiana, that has affordable horse boarding... is there such thing? if not.... how about some state near indiana??

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

St. Mary of the Wood, Purdue are the only two that come to mind. Don't base your college choice that has a stables, remember there are stables around colleges.

Keeping your horse on campus is expensive!!! Its cheaper to keeping your horse near the college at a different barn.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know if they allow you to board your own horse, but this College has an equestrian team, so they might!

http://www.smwc.edu/

I live in Indiana too, and I was looking at that college for quite some time because of the equestrian aspect of it. But I changed my mind.... because its also an ALL girls school, and its Catholic. No college parties there!! ;-]

But if you could put up with either of those things better than I can, maybe its the college for you! Check it out!

• 1 decade ago

Try looking for a barn that boards horses near the college.

It should be cheaper.

• 4 years ago

OOOOOHHH i don't have an answer for this, yet i replace into merely approximately to ask an identical question! i've got continuously needed to locate a form of too! i'm going to be searching for questions approximately this too, so there are 2 involved and desperate human beings that want an answer now!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.