Emily H asked in PetsHorses · 1 decade ago

Colleges in Indiana that have horse boarding?

I am looking for a college in indiana, that has affordable horse boarding... is there such thing? if not.... how about some state near indiana??

Favorite Answer

St. Mary of the Wood, Purdue are the only two that come to mind. Don't base your college choice that has a stables, remember there are stables around colleges.

Keeping your horse on campus is expensive!!! Its cheaper to keeping your horse near the college at a different barn.

I don't know if they allow you to board your own horse, but this College has an equestrian team, so they might!

http://www.smwc.edu/

I live in Indiana too, and I was looking at that college for quite some time because of the equestrian aspect of it. But I changed my mind.... because its also an ALL girls school, and its Catholic. No college parties there!! ;-]

But if you could put up with either of those things better than I can, maybe its the college for you! Check it out!

Try looking for a barn that boards horses near the college.

It should be cheaper.

OOOOOHHH i don't have an answer for this, yet i replace into merely approximately to ask an identical question! i've got continuously needed to locate a form of too! i'm going to be searching for questions approximately this too, so there are 2 involved and desperate human beings that want an answer now!!!