why did GW Bush write in his book that Sarah Palin was a complete joke?

and that McCain was sure to lose with that lipstick'd pig as his VP choice?(his words)

Favorite Answer

What's the title of this alleged book. I can't find anything on amazon.com I highly doubt he would have written and published a book this quickly that would have a comment about Palin since she was basically an unknown a year ago.

Besides, so what if he did say this. Palin is meaningless. 2008 was anti-GOP, not pro-Obama. A frog could have beat McCain. Palin didn't loose the election.

Source(s): Obama is not my fault!

Should we try to believe it's true ? I have to read that to believe it. If ex President Bush said that, then he should be given credit for being accurate. Evidently Bush could see the writings on the wall. Give him an A+.

What's the name of this book?

He didn't, and you know it. Making up lies must be a liberal trait.

Bush's book is not written yet, and he has more class than to write such nonsense. Class? A novel concept for many on the loud-mouthed left.

Source?

Are you saying the boy was finally right about something?

Took him long enough...

If true... you agree with Bush... better do the typical liberal dance and change positions..... this way you can feel good at starbucks

I saw that.. Guess he was happy to finally find someone stupider then himself

Are you now saying Bush made an intelligent comment?

Your knowledge is so superior to everyone else's!

LOLOL