what would you rather have a 86 vette or 2000 firebird?

im trying to choose between these 2 cars but i dont know what to pick

like the vette but dont like that its a 2 seater

like the firebird cause its a 4 seater but like the vette better for looks

so what would you pick?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

between the 2, i would pick the vette for its v8, the firebird is a v6. the bird is pretty much a 2 seater, unless ur putting young kids back there. there is no room for adults. ditch them both and go for a 200 trans am. big ole ls v8 motor. more power than the vette, i think it looks better than the older vettes too.

• 1 decade ago

I'd go with the Vette. Didn't you hear that Pontiac is Dead? No more Pontiac! Vettes are still around and doing well. That's why there's a Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY. No such place for Firebirds.

• 1 decade ago

Stay away from Pontiac's from that year. That Vette will be a classic someday.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, the Corvette.

The Firebird is one odd looking bird, will never be a desired classic unless it is one of those Firehawks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

c4 vettes suck so id take the ls1 ;) seriously a c4 vette is slow as balls, it might handle good but its just sooo slow with its tpi motor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the 2000 firebirds are way better cars, they look better, are sporty, and its basicallt a sports car with 4seats! overall the firebird is better with reliability and everything else. Good luck

• 1 decade ago

Corvette- will be a classic one day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.