who do you think is telling the truth....?

I've gone to see a psychic about my boyfriend after a big argument. The psychic said that my boyfriend doesn't love me. He never did and there was no relationship. The relationship never did start. And that he's just using me for 1 thing!

Yeah we had an argument, but we've talked over our problems and things are going well now. My boyfriend tells me that he loves and cares about me and that he's sorry for giving me a hard time. I know we both want things to be good between us and not always arguing.

It just makes me wonder what my boyfriend tells...if he means it or if he's just saying it to get me in bed again....He even said to me, he would've left a long time ago if he didn't love or cared about me.

I just wonder who is telling the truth. I know I should believe in my boyfriend, but there's always the psychic. I need thoughts...if anyone can help. Thanks

Favorite Answer

I dont believe in psychics...

i believe everyone deserves a second chance though..but if he blows it again get rid of him hun he isnt worth your time your way to good for him x

• Alex

most psychics are frauds and if you told her/him you had a fight they'd tell you what they thought you wanted to hear these people disgust me

Source(s): not all psychics are fake but this one sounds phoney

You do know that psychics are all phonies don't you?

trust you bf........relationships need trust