Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 1 decade ago

University Of Phoenix Pell Grant Disbursement?

Started my 3 block of classes at U of P begining of september and I just received my pell grant in my student account on 9/10/09 my financial aid counselor said it should take 7 to 10 days to receive the money I am courious if that is from the day it goes into my account or if something else has to happen I will be receiving a paper check in the mail.

Favorite Answer

I also started school august 24th. ive been waiting on my check as well. Does ur account say debit memo? they say that after your account says debit memo it should take 10 business days for you to receive your check in the mail. my account has been saying debit memo since sept 11th...

Source(s): student

You will more than likely receive a paper check. But before your check gets mailed out to you they have to take out all of their fees and junk first and then your check will get mailed to you.

Source(s): Experiencing that right now.