How do you get smarter?

I need to get smarter, because I'm getting a bad grade.... Please help.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Naguru
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First one has to become smart. To become smarter is not that difficult.

Source(s): 0wn
  • 1 decade ago

okay, I'm a teacher and once had the same question as you when I was young. The key for me was to allow myself to focus. Meditation can help here to calm you from distractions. Turn off the TV, because TV makes people dumb, it's scientifically proven. Turn the cell phone off. No Video Games. No distractions. Just learn to focus. Going to a library worked for me. Once you learn the power of focus then you need to become a better reader, and a writer, all those things will take time and practice; there's no quick solution. Read books you like; read Novels you like; look up words in a dictionary. Copy parts of books word for word that you really like. Read a good newspaper like the New York Times or the WSJ, again learn the words and after a while you'll see you become a whole new person.

• 1 decade ago

i'm pretty sure that you are a smart person there is no doubt. I don't really think people are dumb. The only thing is that somme people learn slower than others, or you might just be a little lazy that's why you are those grade or your mind might just not be into studying it happens sometimes. Just try to focus a little bit and your grades are going to get better.

• 1 decade ago

Having sex with your causin is the best way to get smarter. Its scientifically proven too!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sounds stupid but pay attention to your teacher, take it all in, study more and be ambitious. You probably spend all day thinking about boys etc. Get your head together, it's important.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Welp. Eat blueberries. Constantly read up on the subjects you must know about. Eat sushi.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

make shore you show up at school. pay attention to your teachers take notes look over your notes for the upcoming test/quiz and do your homework those are the most important thing you can do

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Read a book.

• 1 decade ago

Study hard, or go to a trade school.

• :)
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

get a tutor, study more, go to extra help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.