SkullCandy Earbuds...Right ear bud wont work?

Ive gotten two pairs of these skullcandy ear buds and both times the right ear bud will go out and one will only work. I like them a lot because theyre the ony ones that fit in my ear, they only cost 20 dollars, and they dont fall out when I run/walk. I really am tired of replacing them ... Ive only had these ones for a month and they alredy went out. can somone please help me on fixing this problem?\

thanks :)

• NONE
    Favorite Answer

Return them to the store where you bought them. I had that happen to mine too, the only time I foolishly decided to try those. Best Buy gave me a refund fund even though it was after the return period. There are lots of others with that same fit including ones from Sony and Altec-Lansing with bass-boost. For about ten bucks more you can get a pair with much better audio quality that will last for years.

personally I think they are overpriced and low quality overall. The only redeeming quality is that they are fairly comfortable. But you could find nicer Sonys for less