Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 decade ago

What kind of specialist should I go see for pitting edema in my ankle/foot area?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    If it were me, I would go to an Internist or a family doctor. They would have to evaluate all of your symptoms to determine whether or not you need a specialist because there are several things that can cause edema.

    Take care,


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.