GH...Claudia and Olivia fight?

Had that fight progressed, who would have won?

My money's on OLIVIA!!! Great punch!

Favorite Answer

Wasn't that great!! I'll put my money on Olivia. Claudia is one of those girls who likes to talk trash, but can't back it up.

• Izzy

Olivia probably. Claudia's talks a great game, may be handy with a gun, and is really wonderful at getting other people to handle situations for her. My guess is that she's probably not as good with her hands as Olivia. She's never had to do actual "manual labor."

My money's on Olivia too! Claudia is more used to hurling insults and getting someone else to do her dirty work. Olivia has always had to take care of herself.

I agree my money would also be on Olivia she would have kicked Claudia's a** lmao

But I have to admit I love both Olivia(LLC) and Claudia(SJB)

Olivia rocks! She so would have put Claudia in her place! Finally, a ghetto moment on GH! LOL!

• Jewels

I'd have to say that they'd have KILLED each other! Olivia would've probably got in more black-and-blue marks ... but I guarantee Claudia would've got in a whole sh^T-lo>d of scratches before it was all over, lol! Did you see the pure rage that was driving her?

Claudia goes for bad, all mouth and attitude, but Olivia would have whipped her @$$.

• boutux

i'm with ya. looked weak and she definitely didnt see the punch coming. olivia was ready to duke it out. i see a tko in claudia's future

OLIVIA! She beat Claudia's @ss! I loved it. LOOOOOOOONG time over-due. LMAO Olivia needs to teach me how to punch. That was PERFECT

I am pretty tired of Olivia's tough Bensonhurst act and Claudia always threatening the use of force on everyone. Jason just needs to pull his gun out and pop both of them. Good riddance.