How come no Mexicans are playing with there European teams?

Carlos Salcido, Ricardo Osorio, Maza Rodriguez, Giovani Dos Santos, Nery Castillo, and others. The only player that seems to be a consistent starter with his team is Hector Moreno.. The above players maybe except for Maza Rodriguez all deserve to be in the starting 11 or AT LEAST the bench for there team( giovani, osorio, nery). This makes me mad how all these European teams throw away talent like this. Hopefully Carlos Vela gets minutes when he comes back from his injury, and Rafa Marquez will most likely be starter for Barcelona.

What's your opinion?

Favorite Answer

Racism?

Yeah I know

Most these players stop playing on the Starting Line up after the Qualfyings game Against USA cause they were away from there team so long practicing with the Seleccion.

Salcido-Plays almost every game this season but mostly comes in as Sub

Osorio-Dont Know, They were thinking about transfering him

Maza-Started last 2 games, But Go Expulsado so I think they but him back on the bench

Giovanni- Redknapp Does not like Extranjeros, Literally. But Gio usually starts Carling Cup games or Some Champions League games. But if he didnt just have national team duty he usually is on the bench for Premier League Games

Nery Castillo-Ball-Hog,and ****** Thats why he doesnt even come out on the Bench

Rafa Marquez-Just recovered from an Injury

Oh and you forgot our best Mexican player out there

Andres Guardado

But theres no need to put him on this list, He Plays ever single damn game as a starter and mostly plays the whole game

well they were starting to give maza time but he comited to many red cards and fouls so i guess they took him of the starting position and to me osorio and salcido need to change teams salcido would do good in the epl or la liga in my opinion and vela needs to go to a small team in spain like he did a year ago so he can be starter and nery well....nery isnt doing too good right now so idk....and gio well he needs a diferent team clearly to good to be out of the starting eleven for almost any team...

CARLOS SALCIDO GETS TO START SOME GAMES BUT NOT ALL OF THEM BUT AS THE SEASON GOES ON HE WILL BECOME A PERMENENT STARTER

RICARDO OSORIO IS GOING THREW A BAD TIME BUT HE WILL BECOME A STARTER ONCE AGAIN

MAZA CANNOT BE A STARTER BUT HE SHOULD GET SOME PLAYIN TIME

GIOVANI HAS THE SKILLS TO BE A STARTER BUT TOTTENHAM COACH THINKS HIS TOO YOUNG

NERY CASTILLO IS IN A NEW CLUB AND MIGHT GET PLAYIN OPPORTUNITY

THEN THERE IS THAT DUDE IN ITALY WHO PLAYS FOR ATALANTA

AND OF COURSE GUARDADO WHO IS THE MEXICAN DOING THE BEST IN EUROPE

I THINK EUROPEAN CLUBS DONT PLAY MEXICAN PLAYERS AS MUTCH BECAUSE THEY THINK THEIR TOO YOUNG OR TOO OLD IN THE CASE OF MARQUEZ..........THE MEXICAN LEAGUE IS A GOOD AND RICH LEAGUE AND THATS THE REASON WHY MANY PLAYERS DONT LEAVE.............PLUS SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICAN PLAYER ARE WILLLIN TO GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TO PLAY SOCCER BECAUSE THEY CARE LESS ABOUT MONEY AND MORE ABOUT SUCCESS

I think Europe is scared of Mexico growing to be a potensia de futbol

Plus many Mexicans have conflicts with their coaches gio,salcido,

I just hate the fact that Colombianos,uruguayos,peruanos,ecuatorianos etc have players in Europe that are in the same level n they actually start that pisses me off

The reason why Mexicans don't have more players in Europe is cuz of $money$ they don't wanna lower their salary

I think thats actually stupid cuz in Europe their is a higher nivel than in Mexico even if you play in a sucky team if u have the talent then thats how u get to better teams

\nery is in the bench por que no aprovecha las oprtunidades que le dan and osorio is leaveing stuttgart for a spanish team and maza just fail in psv and gio well we all know the story and rafa will proabably start

racism

• Dedar

racism

maza is good dude youre trippin

• hector moreno is...

EDIT:mabad..didnt see additional details